EXHIBITIONS + EVENTS
• XIV Florence Biennale Art & Design, I AM YOU: Individual and Collective Identities in Contemporary Art and Design, International Exhibition, Fortezza da Basso, Florence, Italy.
• The Interwovxn Podcast, S3 E3 Jenna + Mindy, The Wondermakers Collective. Listen here!
• Small Works - Big Talent, Las Laguna Art Gallery, Online Exhibition.
• The Wondermakers Collective, The Borderland Arts Gallery, The Braumart Theater, Iron Mountain, MI.
• Visiting Artists & Jurors, Lawton Gallery, 50th Annual Juried Student Art Exhibition, University of Wisconsin Green Bay, WI.
• The Wondermakers Collective: Collaborative Embroidery Workshop, Saint Kate: The Arts Hotel, Milwaukee, WI.
• The Wonder Makers: A Cabinet of Curiosities, The Vitrine, Saint Kate: The Arts Hotel, Milwaukee, WI.
• Powerful Little Things Exhibition Market, Roaring Artist Gallery, Online Juried Exhibition.
• Surface Design Journal No. 44 Release Party, Webinar and Artist Talk.
• For the Better, Jolby and Friends, Fundraiser Exhibition, Portland, OR.
• Artist in Residence, Cedarburg Cultural Center, Cedarburg, WI.
• The Wondermakers Collective: Collaborative Embroidery Workshop, Cedarburg Cultural Center, Cedarburg WI.
• Cat Noodle Kitty Yarn, Group Exhibition, Corner Store Gallery NE, Minneapolis, MN.
• UWGB Alumni Fundraiser Exhibition, Green Bay, WI.
• The Wondermakers Collective: Mindy Sue Wittock + Jenna Freimuth, Solo Exhibition and Visiting Artist, Gallery of Art & Design, University of Central Missouri, Warrensburg, MO.
• Summer, Group Show, Little Pink House Gallery, Genesee, Idaho
• Abstract Thoughts, Invitational Exhibition, Miller Art Museum, Sturgeon Bay, WI.
• In Praise of Needlewoman, Invitational Exhibition, Langdon Divers Community Gallery, Fond du Lac, WI.
• Lovely Trees, Langdon Divers Community Gallery, Fond du Lac, Wisconsin.
• Art in Circles, The Art Garage Green Bay, Wisconsin.
• Special Commendation from the President for Textile and Fiber Art, XIV Florence Biennale International Contemporary Art and Design Exhibition, Florence, Italy.
• The Wondermakers. I AM YOU: Individual and Collective Identities in Contemporary Art and Design. XIV Florence Biennale, International Contemporary Art and Design Exhibition Catalog. 14th ed., Editoriale Giorgio Mondadori, 2023. p. 722.
• Bates, Kim. "6 Cool Midwest Embroidery Artists to Follow Now." Midwest Living. July 14th, 2022. Online Article.
• Vangool, Janine. “The Wondermakers Collective.” Yarn Thread String: Up Close With Fibre. Calgary, Alberta, Canada. UPPERCASE Publishing Inc.(2021): 412-419.2020.
• Sinner, Lauren. “The Wondermakers.” Surface Design Journal 44 (2020): 36-40.
• Cover Artist, Surface Design Journal 44 (2020).
• Split Lip Magazine, Featured Interview for Collaborative Voices Folio.
• Indiana Review Academic Journal, Cover Artist, Volume 41: Number 1.
• UPPERCASE Magazine, Issue # 40, Cover Contest Honorable Mention, Visual Theme: Hands & Handwork, page 36.
• UPPERCASE Magazine, Issue #34, Creativity on the Road, page 87.